Thursday 15 April 2010

Election 2010: On the Campaign Trail

This week I have been campaigning in Molesey, Walton and Hinchley Wood. Tomorrow I am visiting Cobham Community hospital, and moving on to Long Ditton and Weston Green in the afternoon.

I am spending two hours each morning chatting with commuters on the early trains - I've covered half the stations in the constituency so far - and then covering as much ground with our fantastic volunteers in the afternoons.

Tonight we have the first of three televised 'Leaders Debates' - a first for British democracy, which is sure to change the face of election campaigns in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The site policy is to publish all comments, unless abusive or anonymous.

Welcome to Dom's Blog

To sign up for my monthly bulletins, click here.

For my Privacy & Cookies policy, click here.

Dom's Podcasts

Watch Dom's Hardtalk interview here.

To watch Dom's recent podcasts, visit his You Tube channel here.

Local Campaigns

Local issues, National debate

Blog Archive

Follow Dom on Facebook