Monday 18 July 2011

Cancer Research in Cobham

On Friday, I visited Cancer Research in Cobham. I met assistant manager Sophia, and Justin and Joan who work in the shop (pictured below). Having had two parents go through different forms of cancer, I appreciate how important research is. Our local stores make a big difference, and - as in Cobham - often form something of a local hub, with surprisingly strong support from the local community. The shop was buzzing when I visited, a credit to all those working there.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

The site policy is to publish all comments, unless abusive or anonymous.

Welcome to Dom's Blog

To sign up for my monthly bulletins, click here.

For my Privacy & Cookies policy, click here.

Dom's Podcasts

Watch Dom's Hardtalk interview here.

To watch Dom's recent podcasts, visit his You Tube channel here.

Local Campaigns

Local issues, National debate

Blog Archive

Follow Dom on Facebook