Monday 21 November 2011

Visiting Parkside School

On Friday, I visited Parkside School in Stoke d'Abernon. I met with some of the sixth form pupils, along with Headmaster, David Aylward, and Graham West, Chairman of Governors (pictured below).

It was a great opportunity to hear from the teachers and children first hand, and have a proper tour of the school. I was thoroughly impressed with the atmosphere at the school, the positive attitude and curiosity of the children and the dedication of the teachers and governors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The site policy is to publish all comments, unless abusive or anonymous.

Welcome to Dom's Blog

To sign up for my monthly bulletins, click here.

For my Privacy & Cookies policy, click here.

Dom's Podcasts

Watch Dom's Hardtalk interview here.

To watch Dom's recent podcasts, visit his You Tube channel here.

Local Campaigns

Local issues, National debate

Blog Archive

Follow Dom on Facebook