Friday 15 June 2012

Catch Up

Erika and I got back from holiday last weekend, so I apologise for not having updated the blog for a while. This week has been busy catching up, but I wanted to post a couple of photos of two wonderful local events that took place before we went away.

On 25 May, after the heroic fund-raising efforts and organisation of the local team - spearheaded by Richard Waller and Nigel Abbott - I had the privilege of opening Claygate Recreation Ground Clubhouse, a terrific new clubhouse for the cricket and football teams (see below with Steve Wells, Mayoress Janet Turner and Nigel). Well done to all involved.


On 26 May, Thames Ditton summer fair attracted a big crowd, and had a distinctly Jubilee feel. I judged the cup cake competition at the Lime Tree cafe (see below with Sharon Evans). The cupcakes were beautifully designed - and I can reassure you that they tasted delicious too!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

The site policy is to publish all comments, unless abusive or anonymous.

Welcome to Dom's Blog

To sign up for my monthly bulletins, click here.

For my Privacy & Cookies policy, click here.

Dom's Podcasts

Watch Dom's Hardtalk interview here.

To watch Dom's recent podcasts, visit his You Tube channel here.

Local Campaigns

Local issues, National debate

Blog Archive

Follow Dom on Facebook