Monday 3 December 2012

Danesfield Manor School Come to Westminster

Today, I had the pleasure of talking to children from Danesfield Manor School (in Walton), as part of their tour of the House of Commons. They proved a sparky lot, with questions ranging from whether to extend the current ban on smoking in public places to how I divide up my time as a local MP.

The tour is a great way to introduce youngsters to how Parliament works and why it matters. It also has the benefit of exposing me to views from a young and curious audience. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The site policy is to publish all comments, unless abusive or anonymous.

Welcome to Dom's Blog

To sign up for my monthly bulletins, click here.

For my Privacy & Cookies policy, click here.

Dom's Podcasts

Watch Dom's Hardtalk interview here.

To watch Dom's recent podcasts, visit his You Tube channel here.

Local Campaigns

Local issues, National debate

Blog Archive

Follow Dom on Facebook