Thursday 2 October 2014

Breaking news: Heathrow Flight Trials over Molesey/Walton to be Suspended

I recently blogged about the wave of local concern about the acute noise pollution from the Heathrow flight trials, here.

I have just been informed that the trials will be cut short on 12 November (they were scheduled to run until January). That will be enormous relief to residents in Molesey and Walton, who will be able to enjoy Christmas in peace! I am delighted that Heathrow listened to local concerns and acted on them.

Local Councillor, Steve Bax, and I will now work hard to make sure we don't see any return to those noise levels in the future, once the consultation process completes its reviews and analysis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The site policy is to publish all comments, unless abusive or anonymous.

Welcome to Dom's Blog

To sign up for my monthly bulletins, click here.

For my Privacy & Cookies policy, click here.

Dom's Podcasts

Watch Dom's Hardtalk interview here.

To watch Dom's recent podcasts, visit his You Tube channel here.

Local Campaigns

Local issues, National debate

Blog Archive

Follow Dom on Facebook