Monday 23 March 2015

Grilled by Rowan Girls

With the election looming, I have had a lot of requests to talk to schools and colleges about what happens, what I actually do within the election period, and my take on the national picture. On Friday, I popped into Rowan preparatory school in Claygate, to talk to their Year 6 girls.

They are an exceptionally bright and curious bunch. I spoke and took questions for around an hour - on everything from whether the Queen is more important than the Prime Minister (now there's a curve ball!) to tax cuts. All in all, it was good prep for the election hustings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The site policy is to publish all comments, unless abusive or anonymous.

Welcome to Dom's Blog

To sign up for my monthly bulletins, click here.

For my Privacy & Cookies policy, click here.

Dom's Podcasts

Watch Dom's Hardtalk interview here.

To watch Dom's recent podcasts, visit his You Tube channel here.

Local Campaigns

Local issues, National debate

Blog Archive

Follow Dom on Facebook