Thursday 5 March 2015

Is small beautiful?

Given the surge in support for small parties at the forthcoming election, I have been looking at the policy agendas of UKIP and the Green Party.

While I recognise widespread frustration with the political system, I don't think the small parties should escape the kind of scrutiny that the main parties receive.

With this in mind, I have penned a couple of recent blog-posts, on UKIP here and Green Party policy here, to make people more aware of what they stand for on the substance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The site policy is to publish all comments, unless abusive or anonymous.

Welcome to Dom's Blog

To sign up for my monthly bulletins, click here.

For my Privacy & Cookies policy, click here.

Dom's Podcasts

Watch Dom's Hardtalk interview here.

To watch Dom's recent podcasts, visit his You Tube channel here.

Local Campaigns

Local issues, National debate

Blog Archive

Follow Dom on Facebook