Tuesday 5 May 2015

My final Open Meeting in Cobham

Tonight, I hosted a public meeting at Churchgate house in Cobham, pictured below, with around a hundred people turning up to ask questions ranging from the economy and the local free school to the case for legalisation of drugs and the defence budget. 

It was my sixth public meeting in Cobham since the 2010 election, my forty-fifth in total across the constituency, and my last one of these events before polling day! My thanks to everyone who has pitched up, to keep me on my toes, over the last five years. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

The site policy is to publish all comments, unless abusive or anonymous.

Welcome to Dom's Blog

To sign up for my monthly bulletins, click here.

For my Privacy & Cookies policy, click here.

Dom's Podcasts

Watch Dom's Hardtalk interview here.

To watch Dom's recent podcasts, visit his You Tube channel here.

Local Campaigns

Local issues, National debate

Blog Archive

Follow Dom on Facebook